Groups, Teams & Non-Profit Options
Booking an Indoor Climbing Group with Petra Cliffs gives your group a professional introduction to indoor climbing. This is a great way to gather together for challenge and fun, and to create an opportunity to bond over a shared experience.
We offer Group Pricing for all groups, including corporations, schools, scout troops, religious organizations, or even a bunch of friends. If your group doesn't meet the criteria below, please send us an email or give us a call, and we will do out best to create a program that fits your needs.
We define a "Group" as 10 or more participants. For smaller groups, please refer to Day Pass Pricing or call for a custom quote. We can easily accommodate groups up to thirty, but we do make special arrangements for larger groups, lock-ins, graduation or other types of parties, etc—use your imagination, we’re happy to be flexible and work with you to build the program you want.
Please Inquire about:
- Movement & Technique Instruction
- Belay Instruction for your Whole Group
- Overnight Lock-In Programs
- Boy Scout Climbing Merit Badge Program
A LIABILITY WAIVER will be required for everyone to participate in a Petra Cliffs program, including chaperones. You can fill this form out online (preferred) or print this form and bring the completed forms with you.
When you call to book a program, we will ask you several questions. Please have this information when you call:
- How many participants will you have?
- How many chaperones you will have? (We recommend a 1:5 ratio of adults to children if under age 16)
- Who your participants will be? If your group has special needs, are a mixed group of ages, etc. we would like to know ahead of time.
- Do you need Petra Cliffs to supply any belayers or equipment?
- Are you a non-profit organization, and if yes, what is your Tax Exempt ID?
- If pricing is a barrier for your group, please call us to explore custom pricing.
Please reserve your group booking at least 7 days in advance; we may or may not be able to accommodate requests with less notice.
Walk-in groups without a reservation will be subject to regular Day Pass rates.
Looking for a Party to celebrate a Birthday or other occasion? Check out our "Parties: Climbing & Ropes Course" page here.
Indoor Climbing Groups
A standard group includes:
- 2 hours of climbing & bouldering
- Group Orientation (introduces safety & communication)
- Dedicated staff to work with and monitor your group
- Belay training for Chaperones
- Free harness rental
- Discounted climbing shoe rental ($2 per pair)
- For youth climbing groups, we recommend a 1:6 Chaperone to Participant ratio
2 Hour Climbing
- $20 per participant
- Minimum group size: 10
- Maximum group size: 40 (arrangements can be made for larger groups)
- Ropes course: $60 (covers up to 12 participants for a 2 hour program, add additional hour/s for larger group)
- Additional hour: $60
- Additional belay staff: $50
- Teambuilding: please inquire
- Movement & Technique instruction or whole group belay instruction: please inquire
2 Hour Climbing
- $180 minimum covers up to 9 participants, then $20 per participant
- Minimum group size: 9 (fewer participants would still pay minimum amount)
- Maximum group size: 20 (arrangements may be made for larger groups)
2 Hour Climbing & Ropes Course
- $30 per participant
- Minimum group size: 6
- Maximum group size: 12
Add ons: please inquire
Book a Group Online
Online bookings must be made at least 3 weeks in advance. If you don't see a selection that fits your group, please contact us or give us a call. Thank you!
Deposits & Cancellations
School and Non-profit groups may make one payment on the day of the program or provide a Purchase Order. If you are not a school or non-profit, please make a deposit for the minimum group size of $200. The remaining balance will be collected the day of the program.
Cancellations must made made at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Within 48 hours, we will apply credit toward a future program. Deposit amount will be forfeited if the group does not show up and does not provide notice.