Groups, Teams & Non-Profit Options
We offer excellent rates for all groups, including corporations, schools, scout troops, religious organizations, or even a bunch of friends. Any group of four or more people qualifies for this pricing. Please call at least 7 days in advance; we may or may not be able to accommodate requests with less notice. Walk-in groups without a reservation will be subject to regular Day Pass rates.
We can typically accommodate groups up to thirty, but in the past we have made special arrangements for larger groups, lock-ins, graduation or other types of parties, etc—use your imagination, we’re happy to be flexible and work with you to build the program you want (please call for a custom price quote).
We also book overnight lock-in programs for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, college groups, youth groups, and any other team or group! Please call for pricing and scheduling.
A LIABILITY WAIVER will be required for everyone to participate in a Petra Cliffs program. You can fill this out online (preferred) or print this and bring the completed forms with you.
Our general discounted rates for groups:
- Two hours of climbing: $12 per participant plus **
- Three or more hours of climbing: $15 per participant plus **
- Climbing & High Ropes Course: $20 per participant (Petra Cliffs will determine the appropriate length of program based on the number of participants), plus **
- Teambuilding, Climbing & High Ropes Course: Custom rates for non-profit, school and corporate groups; starting at $25 per person
- ** $20 group orientation per group of 10. Flat fee includes climbing pass, harness, and basic orientation of climbing, belaying (ages 12+) lowering, communication, and safety.
- ** $2 climbing shoe rentals (optional; climbers can wear sneakers)
- Belay for Hire fee (optional): the most cost-effective way for participants to climb is for you to provide your own belayers. Petra Cliffs can supply extra belayers at $25 per hour.
When you call to book a program, we will ask you several questions. You can greatly facilitate this process if you know:
- How many participants and how many chaperones you will have (we recommend a 1:5 ratio of adults to children if under age 16).
- Who your participants will be — if your group has special needs, are a mixed group of ages, etc. we would like to know ahead of time.
- Whether or not you will need Petra Cliffs to supply any belayers or equipment.