Youth Climbing Team
(Limited to 10 participants)
Rolling Admission - must receive approval from program director
Cost: Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) based on a 3X or 4X practice* per week schedule
- Practices year round**
- For those who wish to become a finely tuned athlete dedicated to hard work, training, and bettering one's skill
- Smaller group size allows for a more customized training and workouts
- Focuses on advanced level climbing & bouldering skills and dedication to training
- Designed for those who wish to compete in Divisional and National USA Climbing competitions
- Participation in at least 4 regional competitions per session strongly encouraged
- At least 1 year of Comp team or equivalent experience and prior approval required for Pro Team
*other options available~ contact our Youth Programs Manager at cate@ for more information petracliffs.com
**practices typically fall on a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday calendar, and may be rescheduled around holidays, gym functions, etc.
All Teams Include:
- Full membership to Petra Cliffs and use of rental gear anytime throughout the session
- Team t-shirt or tank
- Evolv climbing shoe discount
- Discounted entry to Petra Cliffs competitions
- Parents receive 40% off memberships
- USAC Memberships NOT included
We have no strict age cut-off for either group; we have found it's best to work with each member of the team to identify his or her skill level, goals, and maturity level. Taking those factors into consideration, our coaches are able to help each climber find the best fit for them!
If climbers advance to the Divisional or National (or beyond) competitions, Petra Cliffs will work with the individual climbers to develop additional climbing & training sessions (not included in regular season fee).
Please call the gym at 802.657.3872 or email Cate our Youth Programs Coordinator at cate@ with any questions. petracliffs.com
Photos by Sam Simon Imaging