Youth Climbing Team
Our Winter session parallels the USAC Sport season - expect to train with a focus on rope climbing during this period of the 2019-2020 USAC season.
Spring Session : Monday March 23rd - Wednesday May 27th *FULL*
*no practices during BSD School Breaks
Age: 10 + or with Program Manager approval
Cost: $340 per session
Payment due in full at time of registration. Please contact us if you wish to discuss other payment options.
- Practices Monday & Wednesday 5:15-7:15 PM
- For climbers who are dedicated to working hard to improve their climbing skills
- Focus on developing climbing technique & learning more advanced skills
- Perfect for climbers who want to train for and compete in local, regional, and national USA Climbing competitions.
- There is a participation requirement of 2 competitions per USAC season
- Competition fees are not included in team cost; this should be seen as an additional financial / time commitment
- Practice includes a dedicated workout at the end of each session
- Participants in the Competitive Team are strongly encouraged to come in to climb outside of scheduled practice hours to further their training
All Teams Include:
- Full membership to Petra Cliffs and use of rental gear anytime throughout the session
- Team t-shirt or tank with each USA Climbing Season
- Evolv and Scarpa climbing shoe discounts
- Discounted entry to Petra Cliffs competitions
- Parents receive 40% off memberships
- USAC Memberships NOT included
We have no strict age cut-off for either group; we have found it's best to work with each member of the team to identify his or her skill level, goals, and maturity level. Taking those factors into consideration, our coaches are able to help each climber find the best fit for them!
If climbers advance to the Divisional or National (or beyond) competitions, Petra Cliffs will work with the individual climbers to develop additional climbing & training sessions (not included in regular season fee).
Please call the gym at 802.657.3872 or email our Youth Programs Manager cate@ with any questions! petracliffs.com