Youth Climbing Teams
2018 - 2019 Climbing Team Season
Follow links below to find your team's details!
Fall Session : September 5th - December 12th
(No practice during Burlington School District Vacations - Nov 19th - 23rd)
Ages 8 - 18
Petra Cliffs Climbing Team prides itself on being the best place for kids of all abilities to come, learn, and climb! Our primary goal is to help make climbing fun & accessible to kids of all ages & ability levels, and to provide increased challenge to those who hunger for it. Climbing is a life-long sport that starts with having great experiences as a young climber. To help all of our kids achieve their climbing goals & get the most out of team, we have three different options for team climbers. Keep scrolling to learn more about the prerequisites for each and to see a list of what team enrollment includes.
All Teams Include:
- Full membership to Petra Cliffs and use of rental gear anytime throughout the session
- Team t-shirt or tank (single design for the 2017-2018 season - Fall/Winter/Spring)
- Evolv climbing shoe discount
- Discounted entry to Petra Cliffs competitions
- Families receive 40% off memberships
- USAC Memberships NOT included for Competitive & Pro Teams
We have no strict age cut-off for either group; we have found it's best to work with each member of the team to identify his or her skill level, goals, and maturity level. Taking those factors into consideration, our coaches are able to help each climber find the best fit for them!
Please call the gym at 802.657.3872 or email our Youth Programs Coordinator at sarah@ with any questions petracliffs.com