Thank you for your patience, your commitment to keeping each other safe, and for helping to keep business open so that we can all continue to benefit from the physical, mental, and social benefits of climbing! Thank you for moving into this new phase with the same respect we have shown each other since the beginning of this pandemic.
As of Monday, April 11, 2022:
Masks are OPTIONAL for all customers and staff members.
- Some people will continue to wear masks. We will treat everyone, and expect customers to treat everyone, with RESPECT.
- There are members of our community that cannot be vaccinated. Please respect their space and observe social distancing.
- Our staff will meet you where you are: if you are wearing a mask and our staff will be working with you, our staff will wear a mask as well.
- Please do not come in and climb if you are unwell or have a fever, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please continue to CHECK IN and CHECK OUT.
Reservations are no longer required, and time slots for climbing are not limited.
Please continue to CHECK IN and CHECK OUT to help us keep our capacity counter on our website accurate, which can be helpful to those wanting to avoid the gym during busy times.