Update: June 28, 2021
Thank you for your patience, your commitment to keeping each other safe, and for helping to keep business open so that we can all continue to benefit from the physical, mental, and social benefits of climbing! Thank you for moving into this new phase with the same respect we showed each other over the past year.
Beginning Monday, June 28:
- Masks are required Monday-Friday from opening to 4:30pm, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals after 4:30pm and on weekends.
For consistency, youth program participants and leaders/coaches will continue to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
- We will not be checking vaccine cards. By choosing not to wear a mask, customers are attesting that they meet the definition of fully vaccinated..
There are members of our community that cannot be vaccinated yet. Please respect their space and give the proper social distancing.
- Please do not come in and climb if you are unwell or have a fever, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please continue to CHECK IN and CHECK OUT.
Reservations are no longer required, and time slots for climbing are not limited.
Please continue to CHECK IN and CHECK OUT to help us keep our capacity counter on our website accurate, which can be helpful to those wanting to avoid the gym during busy times.